Discover Christ * Discover Life * Discover Home
New Life Ministries exists...
To bring about reconciliation among the races and seeks to restore families back to God. Through the love of God and by ministering the unadulterated Word of God, neighborhoods, ministries, races and families will be restored and barriers will be torn down.
New Life is a place of refuge and healing for the abused, disenfranchised, emotionally damaged and the lonely. This ministry is a place for all races, ethnic heritages and ages. God’s love will be imparted to all!
We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- PRAYER: We endeavor to become People who live by FAITH and understand the Prayer is our catalyst for success.
- WORD: We will have an endless desire for the study and application of the Word of God with the purpose of personal and corporate transformation.
- WORSHIP: Our goal in every Worship experience is that it will express proof of our Love for God as we embrace His Love for us.
- PEOPLE: We believe People from every walk of life will find love, acceptance, encouragement, and inspiration to fulfill their personal God-given destiny.
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Life Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership